Search This Blog

Sunday 26 June 2011

A Notice About My Recent Inactivity

I have been rather inactive on this blog since Sunday. I've had a bad cold, which has not helped, but I'm also having problems of a different sort.

I have conceived a new trick called 'Buzzing Roulette',which I want to demonstrate on this site and show you how to do it yourselves, but I am having trouble filming and practising it, and have not yet produced a video of the performance suitable for submission. For example, this afternoon, I botched the performance of the trick That was being filmed. If I had been performing that trick with a spike as most magicians do, I would be in hospital right now (But I am making and filming a totally safe version, so only my pride has been hurt)

I will Refilm the trick. If it goes to plan. I should have the video and means of doing it up by the middle of next week. If it doesn't I will create and film a different trick for you to try yourselves, but hopefully I won't need to do this.

All activity on the blog will now continue as normal

I wish all my followers the best, and thank you for continuing to visit the site despite all the disruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment